I am pleasured here to paraphrased a review of a customer who brought a av receiver under 400 several days ago.
Our page has the best reviewed av receiver under 400 ever. They have a better quality than those comparably priced ones you can find at the box stores.
Read the page carefully on this product, so that you know what you would get satisfied if you choose to buy one.
Best Av Receiver under 400 Ever
7.2 Channel Network Ready AV Receiver featuring, class D3 amplification, AirPlay, Pandora, iPhone and ipad Certified, and Multi-Zone AV.
- “PROS Very good sound.” – jj
- “AirPlay works great for streaming music from your iPhone or iPad.” – make beer not bombs
- “It definitely can be made more good looking.” – Arien
- “The sound quality is great, and everything is very simple and straight forward.” – duval Paul
- “Sounds great and it’s very easy to set up thank’s to YPAO.” – Fernando Cappi
- “The controls and remote are very user friendly.” – Terry L.
The Harman Kardon AVR 1700 has virtually everything that you want in an audio/video receiver. Do you want sheer power? The AVR 1700 has 100 watts per channel.
- “Pros: Excellent sound quality!!!” – Brian
- “We tried to get it at our neighborhood Best Buy and it was always ‘out of stock’.” – Jody Singer Kulczycki
- “This is a network enabled unit that works with Apple AirPlay.” – Doc Stew
Sony STR-DH520 7.1 Channel 3D AV ReceiverStep up your home entertainment experience with Sony’s STR-DH520 receiver that delivers 7.1 powerful channels of sound and allows up to six HD connections.
- “Nice to have only 1 hdmi cable going to the tv and be able to switch inputs from the receiver.” – Arnsbarger
- “You should hear the stadium sound when you watch a hockey match.” – Clarence J. Welsh
- “Took a little while and a little instruction reading to figure out how to get everything just right.” – Bill Macy
This device allows you to easily broadcast your DVDs, CDs, MP3s, satellite/cable, PC, gaming console, streaming video and more to any TV or stereo system in your home or office.
- “The video and sound quality of the received unit is extremely good as if it’s connected directly to the cable box.” – D. Har
- “Great picture quality and sound.” – Navy1991
- “This is easy to install and works with very little setup.” – Robert A Fritch
Great Sound Made Easy – Connect to your home network and connect to the Internet to enjoy music streaming. The AVR-E400 is a powerful high-performance 7.
- “The sound quality from this unit is fantastic.” – Doc Stew
- “I think my girlfriend really appreciates this limitation!” – Michael O.
- “Also, rather than screwing in the bare speaker wires, the connectors are spring-loaded, which makes life a little easier during setup.” – AverageGuyShopper
The Pioneer VSX-1123 7.2 Channel HD Multi-Zone Network ready AV Receiver featuring AirPlay, HTC ConnectTM, 4K Ultra HD Up-Scaling and MHL 2.0 compatibility.
- “In conjunction with the app (iControlAV2013 for Android), media can be sent directly from a device to the receiver without Bluetooth.” – Sean Guenther
- “You should know what you are talking about before you post things that may turn someone away from a great product with mis information.” – Cody
- “With 7 HDMI inputs and analog source to HDMI and 4K up-scaling you can’t go wrong.” – Das Spaz
Great Sound Made Easy – Connect to your home network and connect to the Internet to enjoy music streaming. With the AVR-E300 AV surround receiver as the heart of your home theater system, via your home network you can access music streaming services such as Spotify, Pandora and SiriusXM Internet Radio, and stream content via AirPlay from your iTunes library stored in an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or a PC.
- “Video and sound quality is everything you’d expect from a good quality receiver.” – Juniorverse1
- “”Airplay” works well streaming music from my iPod Touch.” – D. Hentze
- “Step by step instructions were simple and easy to follow as they appear on my TV screen.” – AKN
No matter how you plan on connecting your HD cableset-top box, Blu-ray player or media consoles, you want the best picture quality and sound. And simple connections.
- “Overall, this is a great, barebones, entry level receiver.” – Doc Stew
- “Once everything is hooked in you use the very simple on-screen menu to set the receiver up.” – Anthony Pantliano
- “The quality of the movie soundtracks and streaming music is fantastic.” – John H.
The Pioneer VSX-823 5.1 channel AV receiver features AirPlay, HTC Connect, 4K Ultra HD pass through and MHL 2.0 Compatibility.
- “Easy hook-up and sounds great.” – Frank Hughes
- “I owned a previous model (VSX-821, i believe) in this same series and loved it.” – John 117
- “Very frustrating receiver.” – Jeff Jackson
Suggestions of the Best av receiver under 400
Do you have any av receiver under 400 suggestions that you think av receiver under 400 would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.