Do you have a home theater? Do you want to enjoy a more sounding sounds? Then, you need to buy yourself a airplay av receiver.
We have a great selection of airplay av receiver of different brands. I promise you can find one you like here.
Good luck with your shopping on our website.
Best Price Airplay Av Receiver
The AVR-1913 allows you to enjoy not only the powerful surround sound of the latest 3D videos in a 7.1-channel home theater but also a variety of advanced network functions such as listening to …
- “Overall, the sound is great and the setup is pretty easy.” – S. Cloney
- “Need more that that and you can buy an HDMI Switcher, 3to1 Switch.” – buru buru piggu
- “The Denon AVR-1913 is a great 7.1 channel receiver that serves as the anchor for your surround sound/home theater system.” – Mitch
The AVR-1613 allows you to enjoy not only the dynamic surround sound of the latest 3D videos in a 5.1-channel home theater but offers a variety of advanced network capabilities as well. These …
- “It sounds GREAT – very clean.” – JayInNH
- “Love the extra features like Pandora, Sirius/XM, Apple Airplay, and internet radio.” – Chad E. Rousseau
- “Setup is easy.” – Fatsnaps
Enjoy it all and more with the Yamaha RX-V773 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver. Sophisticated zone options include 7.2 channel surround, front presence, Bi-Amp main speakers or independent Zone 2 …
- “In some cases you really must read the manual to figure out how things work because of the way some features are set up or buried in the menus.” – Coyote
- “The receiver has a built-in Web server so you can use any computer on your network to control BASIC functions, like volume, source, and bookmark/playlist selection.” – J. P.
- “Sound is very good.” – Ed Thorne
With its vast array of inputs and network functions, the Denon AVR-3313CI 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver puts you in command. As the high-end model of the IN-Command Series, this receiver sets a new standard in 3D, Blu-ray, game console, and other entertainment device integration with seven HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs.
- “Very happy with the AVR3313, great sound and functions.” – deanweipa
- “You must have great speakers for this receiver if you want the best possible sounds (thats a given).” – Aidan
- “I love the airplay.” – Vivia E.Edwards
The Pioneer VSX-823 5.1 channel AV receiver features AirPlay, HTC Connect, 4K Ultra HD pass through and MHL 2.0 Compatibility.
- “Easy hook-up and sounds great.” – Frank Hughes
- “I owned a previous model (VSX-821, i believe) in this same series and loved it.” – John 117
- “Very frustrating receiver.” – Jeff Jackson
Great Sound Made Easy – Connect to your home network and connect to the Internet to enjoy music streaming. The AVR-E400 is a powerful high-performance 7.
- “The sound quality from this unit is fantastic.” – Doc Stew
- “I think my girlfriend really appreciates this limitation!” – Michael O.
- “Also, rather than screwing in the bare speaker wires, the connectors are spring-loaded, which makes life a little easier during setup.” – AverageGuyShopper
The AVR-X4000 A/V receiver is packed with Denon technologies that deliver superior sound and picture quality through 7.2 channels. It also provides a wealth of features for enjoying music or video programs, such as 4K Ultra HD upscaling, AirPlay for streaming music from an iTunes library, Spotify playback, internet radio broadcasts, playback of music stored on a networked PC or hard disk as well as HD audio music sources, and a multi-zone feature that lets other people enjoy music or video entertainment in a separate room while you enjoy your own programs in the main room.
- “Very clear detailed sound.” – R. Ballantyne
- “Many, many features, good build quality and excellent sound.” – Matthieu Hausig
- “The setup was easy and the sound calibration was a breeze.” – wolfgang
The Marantz NR1604 is a versatile 7-channel home theater receiver with network capabilities in a slim-line body that delivers spacious, realistic surround sound from a wide variety of sources.
- “Ultimately, you are buying a premium A/V receiver for features and most importantly sound quality.” – TobycW
- “One thing I really like about it is that control and menu layout is excellent and very easy to learn and get used to.” – J. White
- “I am still exploring all of its functionality but I am just very satisfied and so glad I chose to buy the Marantz.” – R. Harrison
The Harman Kardon AVR 1700 has virtually everything that you want in an audio/video receiver. Do you want sheer power? The AVR 1700 has 100 watts per channel.
- “Pros: Excellent sound quality!!!” – Brian
- “We tried to get it at our neighborhood Best Buy and it was always ‘out of stock’.” – Jody Singer Kulczycki
- “This is a network enabled unit that works with Apple AirPlay.” – Doc Stew
Sony’s STR-DA1800ES receiver delivers wireless streaming music from the Internet with built-in W-Fi, from iPhone/iPad, iTunes or compatible apps with AirPlay5, or from your smart phone or tablet with built-in Bluetooth9 – all through 7.
- “It does sound pretty good (although the mid-range tones I can’t adjust don’t sound quite right).” – DM
- “Set it up straight, or tune by ear.” – Alex K.
- “Perfect match (PS3+STR-DA1800ES+WII+ISDBT HD+Satellite HD) Now we will replace the Olevia 52 LCD Tv with the new KDL-55W805A tv.” – Keko
Suggestions of the Best airplay av receiver
Do you have any airplay av receiver suggestions that you think airplay av receiver would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.